Dangerous Goods Transport
Moving dangerous goods by road demands careful preparation and planning to:
- identify and control all the risks
- meet the relevant legislative requirements.
Our staff are trained and experienced in transporting dangerous goods safely and to meet your high standards and expectations and continue our incident free record.
Transforce is licensed by the NSW EPA to transport dangerous goods by road, including:
- Class 2 – Flammable substances
- Class 3 – Flammable liquids
- Class 4 – Flammable solids
- Class 5 – Oxidising agents
- Class 6 – Toxic substances
- Class 8 – Corrosives
- Class 9 – Miscellaneous dangerous goods
All of our dangerous goods drivers are licensed by Workcover NSW and our vehicles are fitted with all required safety and personal protective equipment.