Moving oversize and overmass freight on the road network isn’t easy – it’s a specialised and highly regulated area of road transport and if you don’t know what you’re doing you may be unnecessarily exposed to litigation and fines. That’s why you should always leave it to the experts.
Our team has extensive knowledge in moving wide, high and heavy loads and can transport up to 50 tonnes at a time. Most importantly, our job is to make sure you won’t be left stranded on the side of the road.
We carefully plan every journey, taking into account:
- the best route to take the load
- the most suitable vehicle to carry the freight
- any additional equipment, including low loaders with ramps and floats with or without a dolly
- all required permits and authorisations
- a full risk assessment to identify and eliminate or mitigate any issues.